Since it’s January, I decided to stick with a theme for the blog and that theme is: resolutions, goals, routines or things like that. I want to keep the “New Year” feeling during the month so that I really stick to and think about all the things I want to accomplish whether it be by next week or throughout my life, like this post. So on to my five biggest life goals in no particular order.
1. Keep up with my blog and eventually monetize it. I really want to make sure I stick as closely to the schedule that I have made for myself as I can and build a following. I also have a theme for every month. I don’t have an exact plan for how to accomplish this goal except to work as I hard as I can creating content people want and hope they continue coming back to read what I have to say.
2. Feel financially stable. I think this is kind of something that everybody wants but it’s definitely one of my goals.
3. Play the violin in front of anybody without feeling shy. I have played the violin since I was about eight and I really enjoy it and am not too bad at it but I get so scared to play in front of people. Even my boyfriend who I know would love and support me even if I wasn’t that good but I still haven’t played for him in the almost two years I’ve been with him. I do plan on doing it soon though. I think I’ll start with him and work my way to play for more people after that.
4. Do a full split. I am pretty flexible and am almost able to do a full split but I am not quite there yet and it is something I have always wanted to do since I was a little girl. I guess I’ll just keep working at it and will eventually be able to do one.
5. Learn a dance. I want to learn how to do either a ballroom dance or the salsa or something like that. I have always loved to dance and I do it all the time around the house or through the grocery stores but I would really love to be able to learn a real dance besides the Macarena and the chicken dance.
I know these aren’t super impressive life goals but they are mine and they are something I have always wanted. What are your big life goals? Feel free to comment and let me know!